Frida Andersson Lourie is a Swedish model who has worked with many popular and huge brands. She is a very high profile model and is well respected in the modelling industry. She is in the news recently after being seen with Liverpool star, Jamie Redknapp.
Frida Andersson is signed to the famous model agency called Mr Robinson Management where she is the star model. If you want to know more about Frida Andersson Lourie, then read the following interesting facts about her given below.
|Name||Frida Andersson Lourie|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Married/Single||Dating (Jamie Redknapp )|
10 Facts About Frida Andersson Lourie
- Frida Andersson’s parents information is not known as hasn’t revealed it yet. It’s known that she is a Swedish citizen.
- Likewise, Frida Andersson’s age is 37 years. She was born in the year 1983.
- Unlike many other, Frida Andersson doesn’t use her Instagram to interact with others. It is evident from the fact that her Instagram handle @frida_andersson_lourie is set to private. Guess, she likes a mysterious life.
- Frida Andersson nationality is Swedish. She was born and brought up in Sweden.
- Currently, there are a lot of rumours and may be quite true that she is dating former Liverpool star Jamien Redknapp after his divorce with his wife. The Sun was one of the sources to first reveal the rumored relationship.
- Frida’s height is 5 feet 10 inches. Talking about her physique, she is slim and extremely healthy and has a body measurement of 34-24-35.5 inches.
- Andersson hasn’t yet revealed her earnings. So, much information about her net worth is not known currently. It shows she likes a more private life.
- Talking about her family, she has 4 children. Before going out with Jordan, she had already divorced an American businessman named Jonathan Lourie.
- Talking about her networks, she is a very good friend to popular actor named Donna Air. She was also seen with Donna Air is a British tv series named The Split.
- Frida Andersson was seen with Jamie Redknapp walking together in the Notting Hill, West London
For more news click thebritaintimes.co.uk