Suzie Fletcher is an expert in leather and saddles from Oxfordshire and she came into limelight after appears on The Repair Shop on BBC1. In the show, the experts take precious family heirlooms and possessions and restore them to their original state and fantastic glory. She is now the favorite of most of the people who watched the show.
|Age||50-60 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
Learn all about The Repair Shop Suzie Fletcher: Age, Wiki, Husband, Brother, Net Worth. Is Suzie Fletcher still in BBC’s The Repair Shop? 10 facts on her family.
Steve and Suzie Fletcher about to head off and sign some books! #TheRepairShop #WDLW pic.twitter.com/eiVIcExaY6
— The Repair Shop (@TheRepairShop) July 25, 2019
10 facts on Suzie Fletcher
- Suzie Fletcher’s age is between 50-60 years old however we don’t have detailed information regarding her birthdates.
- Talking about her family, Suzie says she has a brother named Steve Fletcher but they are not twins. The two appear on The Repair Shop.
- Steve is a horologist, specializing in watch and clock repair. The Clock Workshop has been in the Fletcher family for three generations as their grandfather opened it in Oxfordshire in 1910.
- She was married to an American and the couple lived in America but after her husband died she returned to the UK. Desc
- ribing her late husband she says he was a “brawny” man who was “incredibly strong both physically and mentally” who worked as a heavy-equipment machine operator.
- The net worth income of the leather expert and reality TV star is still under review.
- Since childhood, she has been an avid rider and she was drawn to an Equestrian based trade. She was determined to become a Master.
- She began training with Ken Langford, Master Saddler, and former president of the Society of Master Saddlers in 1975. Then she spent 2 years at Cordwainers College in London.
- No one has updated her wiki-bio but some of her information can be found on some websites.
- She later returned to the UK settling in Oxfordshire. Suzie has a workshop where she carries on the traditional saddlery skills which she acquired through generations of English Master Saddle Makers.
- We were not able to trace her social media accounts.
For more news click thebritaintimes.co.uk