With the advancement in technology, it’s never been easier for you to grab a game of Poker from anywhere you find yourself with a strong internet connection streaming to your device.
So, when players such as yourself choose to play online casino games, there are now multiple ways in which you can try your luck and possibly bluff your way towards a win. You’ll find a wide selection of Poker themed games ready and waiting for you on the virtual lobby floor.
Jacks or Better
One game you can find online is Jacks or Better, which is a well-known video version of the iconic game, that’s played by many players online.
Helping you to set your wagering limits before pressing play, you can set your wager anywhere from 0.01 credits to 100 credits – but what do you need within your hand to claim a win?
When it comes to holding a winning hand within a game of poker, there are a few hands you could potentially win with, all with varying payout values attached:
- Royal Flush – Win up to 4000x your wager. To hold a Royal Flush, you’ll need a hand that includes a 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace of all the same suit.
- Straight Flush – Win up to 250x your wager. To hold a Straight Flush, you’ll need five consecutive cards of the same suit, for example – Five of Hearts, Six of Hearts, Seven of Hearts, Eight of Hearts and Nine of Hearts.
- Four of a Kind – Win up to 125x your wager. To hold a Four of a Kind, you’ll need four cards of the same value, not of the same suit. An example of this is – Jack of Hearts, Jack of Spades, Jack of Clubs and Jack of Diamonds.
- Full House – Win up to 45x your wager. To hold a Full House, you’ll need a hand containing one pair and three of a kind, for example – Five of Hearts, Five of Spades, Queen of Diamonds, Queen of Clubs and Queen of Hearts.
- Flush – Win up to 30x your wager. To hold a Flush, you’ll need five cards of the same suit, not in numerical order, for example – Five of Diamonds, Seven of Diamonds, 10 of Diamonds, Queen of Diamonds, Ace of Diamonds.
- Straight – Win up to 20x your wager. To hold a Straight, you’ll need a hand of cards in numerical order, but not of the same suit. For example – Five of Diamonds, Six of Hearts, Seven of Hearts, Eight of Clubs and Nine of Clubs.
- Three of a Kind – Win up to 15x your wager. To hold a Three of a Kind, you’ll need three cards of the same value in your hand, for example – Seven of Hearts, Seven of Clubs and Seven of Spades.
- Two Pairs – Win up to 10x your wager. To hold a Two Pairs hand, you’ll need a hand that contains two pairs. An example of this is – 10 of Spades and 10 of Hearts, Queen of Clubs and Queen of Hearts.
- Jacks or Better – Win up to 5x your wager. To hold a Jacks or Better, you’ll need a hand that holds a pair of either Jacks or higher. These could be Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces.
Now you know the winning hand combinations you need to potentially secure a win within Jacks or Better, will you be giving it a go on your next trip to the online casino?
Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
Click HERE for more info.
For more news click thebritaintimes.co.uk